Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Getting the Numbers Right

I fumbled around with my Suunto heart rate monitor this morning leaving me just enough time to squeeze in a quick 2-miler. Actually, I didn't even realize that I was supposed to run 2.5 miles today but whatever, I'll make that up.

I may have to recalibrate my foot pod but it looks like my numbers haven't been right so far – probably since I've been using an old treadmill. Fortunately, the weather is AMAZING enough so that I can get outside a few days a week when I'm not home alone with Anna in the morning

Stats:

2 miles

9:43 average Pace

19:23 time

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you have any doubts about what is going on and fear for the safety of your relative, speak to a dedicated Sacramento personal injury attorney with experience in this area. Practitioners who are in poor rural areas are definitely needed because of the fact that there is a huge lack of doctors around. Graceland University The most important thing is not to panic. The Authorized Nursing Program offers potential candidates the chance to complete a good Associate of Utilized Science Degree within Nursing.